The quality of educaon is directly related to the quality of teacher educaon & training. The learning process has shied from teacher oriented to student oriented. The curriculum, the methods of teaching & evaluaon techniques all are designed according to the needs and experience of students.
One of the main factors of decline in quality of educaon in our country is the tradional system of teaching. Keeping in view all these aspects of Educaon, The University of Loralai took a bold step and started Educaon Department in 2014. The mission of the University of Loralai, Educaon Department is; to prepare crically reﬂecve educators who are instruconal leaders, to create and share knowledge that leads to improved pracce and policy, and to connect with the ﬁeld to support and nourish social jusce, learning, and accountability.
The Department of Educaon oﬀers programs at the master's level. Individuals, who complete the B.Ed., may qualify for endorsement in this program.
- Producing skilled and well trained teachers
- To develop a broader sense among the teachers/students to prepare themselves for leadership roles to bring about posive social change in the modern educaonal system
- Develop innovave & eﬀecve educaonal models of school improvement, educaonal leadership and management, curriculum design & assessment and test them in Pakistani educaonal contexts and classroom sengs to know their maximum beneﬁts
- To enable the candidates to respect and value cultural diversity
- To promote social harmony and peace building in learning communies
- To develop strategies to replace the convenonal system of educaon based on rote learning that leads to creavity and originality of ideas and thought
- To develop a culture of research and invesgaon in an educaonal syste
- To enhance teachers and teacher educators professional atude, status and self esteem through creang a sense of professionalism, knowledge, competencies, skills, crical thinking, scienﬁc behavior and decision making power